Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thing #17

I have found that I am not a big podcast fan, especially when there are no visuals. The video podcasts are alright but still not my favorites. I went to the PBS Podcast directory and found one that interested me. The Super Why! Podcast was at my teaching level but too long to use in class. At the Education Podcast Network I found a cute podcast called Radio Popcorn. It had music, jokes, etc. and was all done by kids. Still nothing I could use in class. I found nothing at the kindergarten level from Learn Out Loud. I am an itunes user, but for music only. I get bored listening to something that has no beat. If I used a podcast in my classroom it would have to be a video podcast. It might be fun to create one with my class.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big user of podcasts either, but like knowing what they are and how to find them if I need to. Hopefully, now you do too! :-)

    ReplyDelete