Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thing #21

I had a great time playing with all the different tools. I found the Google Calendar to be the most helpful. It would be a wonderful way to keep track of school events, social events, church events, etc. I love not having to dig through my purse to find my pocket calendar. I think it would be useful, on a personal level, for families who try to coordinate their schedules for special occasions. We all have computers so it would be so easy. As a classroom tool, I think parents would enjoy being able to check on events and not have to email the teacher or write a note. Google Alerts is great for me because I really don't have time to sit down and read the daily newspaper. With these alerts I can read only what I am interested in. iGoogle is another way to find things that interest you. I like having the current temperature and other important things available at my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment