Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thing #13




What fun!!!! I had a great time just playing around with these generators. I'm not sure these could be real beneficial in a Kindergarten class but maybe I could download a few for my kids to be creative with. They could, at the very least, practice their names by placing them in a Trading Card Maker. Ideas are always welcomed. I pretty much just clicked and followed directions on each one I tried. I created the name Colton on Spell with flickr, because I have a grandson due ANY day now. I used the Custom Sign Generator to make a Hollywood Star and my chalkboard. My happy face sign came from the Happy Face Generator. There were even more to try on the Generator Blog that I would love to work on later - like AFTER I finish this class. It was good to have a fun and easy "thing" this time. It was a good stress reliever.

2 comments:

  1. How cool! I am behind so I am not to thing #13 yet, but by the looks of your images I will really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun! Everyone seems to enjoy this one and continues to use the image generators after the class is over.

    ReplyDelete