Monday, October 19, 2009

Thing #14

While I checked out several tools listed, I thought 30 boxes would be a great tool for use with my parents. I would love to post things that we are doing, as well as, upcoming events for my class. I have emails for most of my parents and I could also post it on my blog. I thought the Ta-da list would be good for me personally because I live by lists. I also thought this would be a good way to teach responsibility for students of any age. As a teacher, you could list daily (or weekly) activities to be completed. Grades could be based on how much was done along with how well it was done. Field trip needs or party needs could be listed as well. Parents could use this at home for kids too. It's a good tracking device. I think Blabberize could be a fun way to introduce new units or maybe teach things about particular animals. It did take a "while" to get everything adjusted just like I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment