Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thing #5

In response to the blog The Future of Student Bloggers, I plan to help have successors to carry on this method of learning. It's my plan, as a Kindergarten teacher, to get it started early. If I can get parents to latch on to this idea with their childen, they can blog together for the first half of the year or so, then let the students themselves take over when they are ready. Sound like a plan???? I am ready to give it a try. Maybe others will join in as well.

2 comments:

  1. We should have started this blogging idea last year. I would have so enjoyed blogging with Mekinna; of course, she would tell me what I was doing wrong and how I could do it better :)

    (I'm one of the other facilitators for this class; thought I would follow your blog too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan to me!

    You might want to check the links in your posts. I have noticed that you have an extra http in the URL that is keeping them from working correctly.

    ReplyDelete