Friday, October 9, 2009

Thing #6

OMG! (I did learn to text last weekend.) Now I am feeling overwhelmed with my feeds. I know I can skim through but I want to read them all. I'm not getting much done once I come home in the evening because I am spending all of my time on the computer. I do have good news though. I finally found areas that relate to my teaching field! I have really enjoyed reading A Kindergarten Teacher's Education Journey. It has games, videos, etc. that relate to specific areas I teach. I love seeing the pictures they post as well. It gives me ideas for future posts on my own blog. I plan to use some of the activities I read about in my class next week. I have also found many other sites that interest me. Way too many. This could be the end of any free time I did have.

No comments:

Post a Comment